For any enquires, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to explain how we work, we describe our services in three stages:
1. Conceptual phase
- Our initial meetings with you will help define your needs and expectations.
- We will get together a feasible plan of action.
- We will apply the budget provided to requirements and requests, and advise on the best was to achieve this.
- We will address space allocation needs and how to effectively use the space for a specific function.
- We offer mood boards to help establish a unified design plan.
- We will be in touch with any needed professionals to make sure timetables work.
2. Design Development
- We offer floorplans, drawings and product engineering/technical drawings.
- The sourcing of: interior furnishings, lighting, colour schemes, paint, textiles.
- We work with a product engineer and can design bespoke furniture.
- We will get together a specifications sheet which will include all the details of any sourced items.
3. Contract Administration
- In this stage the client/designer joint vision is put into effect.
- The supervision of many moving parts will be required. This may include delivery, purchase, or installation of furniture, fixtures, equipment, etc.
- We will assist in getting competitive bids for furnishing and merchandise.
- We will also assist in coordinating the schedule for delivery and pick up.
- We will oversee decorating work and install.